Sunday, May 13, 2012

I love my Joshua and Jonathan They Are Loved and Missed



When I learned that the military was assigning personality disorders to traumatized women, like they did me; ending rape victims careers, instead of holding perpetrators accountable, like they did to me; over medicating many servicemembers, who then became suicidal, like I was; that family courts commonly rule against Protective Mothers who are seeking to protect their children, even taking them away from the mother, and handing custody over to the abusing parents/family members, never to see mom again, like they did with us; I am reminded that the truth can never be altered or changed, and justice will be served. Happy Mothers Day to you and yours, whether, in heart, in memory, or in person. Its all the same, the love is the same. It is the ultimate blessing.

I love my sons.

Today and forever more.





No comments:

Post a Comment